- One Mum who had a fairly great hospital birth a couple of years ago but can't wait to homebirth number two with a midwife.
- Another Mum who had a fairly good hospital birth a couple of years ago and recently homebirthed her second child. She also hired a midwife but ended up accidentally freebirthing.
- A Mum who homebirthed four of her five children, with the support of a midwife (her first, hospital, birth was not good).
- A Mother of one little freebirthed child, who plans to freebirth all her children.
- A Dad of one little freebirthed child, who can't wait to do it all again and again and again and again :)
- And of course, all our children!
Then we made some t-shirts featuring iron-on slogans we created on the computer:
My daughter and I also purchased some homebirth advocating clothing before our t-shirt making day:
One very talented Mama created this banner:
Finally we all helped make a banner featuring my appropriation of the dirty dancing quote "nobody puts Baby in a corner":